Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrilling Thursday!!!

Sorry about how late my post is again today, I've had a very long, bad day, and am trying to process some information, so again I apologize for the skimpy content.  I am linking up with Paisley Passions Thrilling Thursday's and today is going to focus around this gorgeous necklace I made for Alison. She won it over at Life As I Know It!!!


We are gearing up for installing our new flooring in our great room, this weekend, so stay tuned tomorrow for the before pics!!! Hope everyone's having a great night!!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to get it!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post a picture of the back clasp?? I am curious how you are holding so many necklaces together as one?? It is stunning... do you make them custom??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin