Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday

So I am linking up again this week with Jamie at This Kind of Love for another edition of What I Am Loving Wednesday!!!


And I have to admit, this Wednesday I am NOT loving the weather, last week was gorgeous, this week, snow (TONS), freezing rain (YUCK), and the roads are a mess. I vote we celebrate spring in hopes that it will make it make a comeback!!

So, on too the things I am loving this week. I am loving that we are gearing up for our new flooring in our master bedroom and Hannah's bedroom this weekend!! I cannot wait to see my expresso floors!! BYE BYE Carpet!!! So stay tuned Friday for the before pics, and then check back for the after pics next week!!

I am also loving that Hannah slept through the night for the most part last night!! That said, she had a busy day of shopping yesterday!! I tired the poor girl out really good!!

I am loving my new medicine cabinet and picture frame my hubby hung over the weekend. Check out the pics here!!

And last but not least I am LOVING all the sweet compliments my jewelry is getting over at Life As I Know It. Ashley is hosting a giveaway featuring my handcrafted jewelry, so be sure to check it out and get yourself entered, it's really easy. And thank you for the lovely comments ladies!!

So that's it for my What I'm Loving Wednesdays!!

Take care

                 -   Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came over from WILW. Your jewelry is beautiful! I entered the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things that you are loving today!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin