Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog Hop Fridays!!

So in an effort to boost my blog I have decided to participate in some fun new ways to meet fellow bloggy friends:
So I am going to try doing the Hop Along Fridays with Stephanie from My New Life as Mom

I also thought I would participate in this blog hop as well as it seems pretty fun with Design It Chic



And I linked up with this one too!! Follow Me Fridays from The Mom Road


So here's hoping I get lots of new followers. I would love to hear from you all, so leave a comment if you feel so inclined. And be sure to have a great weekend, and look forward to my Monday's weekend recap to see what we got done around here. Thanks

Amy

5 comments:

  1. Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back! Have a great day! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Boost My Blog Friday. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am following you back from Hop Along Friday. I have 2 boys and 4 fur babies, and 2 fish:) Have a great night:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from StephSweetLife. Cute blog. I am a new follower as well. I absolutely loved The Death and Life of Charley St. Cloud. Also the movie is amazing! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by and following me! I'm following you back! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    Kim
    Chubby Cheeks Thinks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin