Monday, March 21, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Thought I'd participtae in this blog hop I found over at Loves of Life, albeit a little late, but better late then never,


So this is what my Saturday morning scene looked like, my hubby decided to hang my medicine cabinet in the master bathromm, and a picture frame in our bedroom. So my Saturday morning consisted of me emptying the old medicine cabinet and once the new one was hung, refilling it!!

Old medicine cabinet

New medicine cabinet, in need of accessorising
Before pic with a blank wall as we had removed the old clunker monstrosity of a tv we had there and bought a 19" flat screen for the top of the other dresser.

After pic with the frame hung above the dresser. Much better!!
So if you want to join in the fun head on over to Loves of Life and garb her button and play along!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!                  
-Amy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, just saw you played along! love the new luck ;) A little rearranging is always fun:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin