Friday, March 25, 2011

Before Pics - Master Bedroom!!

Beware as you feast your eyes on the images below that they are not in any way shape or form edited and I am by no means claiming to be organized, but I will use these pictures to scare myself into being organized, and I won't look back (unless I need to be scared again - which better not happen).

So here are the before shots of our master bedroom, pre-flooring installation:

Our King size bed and carpet!!

My dresser and the window


Bedroom door and door to the super messy closet

Door to the master bath and Eric's dresser and the super messy shelf

In case you didn't see how bad the closet was before....

My nightstand and bedroom door
So Hannah's before pics of her bedroom won't be up tonight because photo-uploader is taking way too long. So stay tuned tomorrow afternoon for those!! As I type this my hubby's upstairs taking up the tack strip!! Oh and stay tuned tomorrow for up close shots of the closet!! I need to be held accountable!!

                                    -  Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin