Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Reno Madness!!

I am soo loving this gorgeous weather. It has us itching to start our home reno projects, we have a lot planned for the next coming weeks, but really want to hold off starting until April, but let me tell you the things we have in store.
  1. Refinish our kitchen cabinets with Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations and install new hardware (we picked up super cheap on ebay!!)
  2. Redo all our flooring on the main floor( Living room, dining room, hallway, Master bedroom, Hannah's bedroom and closets, including our office. (Minus the laminate in the kitchen and bathrooms)
  3. Refinish our bathroom vanities with Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations (and I would LOVE to paint our main floor bathroom - but that may be pushing it lol)
  4. Refinish our old bedroom suite that was moved down to the guest bedroom using the leftover cabinet transformations
  5. Install closet organizers in our master bedroom walk in and Hannah's bedroom
  6. Paint and old dresser white
  7. Install a new medicine cabinet in the master bathroom
And I want to have all of that done by May 1st. Think I'm crazy with a 2 year old underfoot, lucky for me my hubby is super handy, so here's hoping the good weather keeps up. What projects are you planning on tackling this spring? Hope the weather's nice where you are!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You guys are super ambitious. I can't wait to see all your *afters*! And, I'm also curious about your thoughts on the Rustoleum Cabinet products.

    This spring we just finished restoring our hardwoods, we're completely renovating our back entry way/room and we contemplating smaller kitchen upgrades like a backsplash and new counter top :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin