Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Mondays

Well now that you know what I did all weekend, here are some cute fun get to know me questions that I found here
Questions:

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
 2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3.  How many siblings do you have?
4.  Were you named after anyone?
5.  Coke or Pepsi?


My Answers

1. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
                      -my wedding rings, my medic alert bracelet, and the necklace Eric gave me on our wedding day and the earrings he gave me for Christmas this year. I really should wear some of the jewelry I have made for myself but I save that for special occasions.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
                     - I twirl it

3.  How many siblings do you have?
                    - I have one sister, who can be found here, and then two sister-in-laws

4.  Were you named after anyone?
                    - I don't think so?

5.  Coke or Pepsi?

                    - Oh my goodness, Coke!!!!! I am a HUGE fan I could drink half a case a day, but i ration myself to one measly delicious can!! LOVE IT!!!

So join in the fun and head on over to Never Growing Old and link up!!

Thanks

               Amy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin