Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wandering Wednesday!!

So I usually participate in What I Am Loving Wednesdays, but this wednesday, I'm not feeling the love, so instead I'm participating in Paisley Passions' Wandering Wednesday. So head on over to her page and check out some of my fellow wanderers!!!

Sorry about the skimpy post, I've been busy with Dr's apts today and getting ready for this weekends reno, where we will be re-doing our great room and hallway flooring. Super exciting, but tins of work. So if I'm not around much don't be suprised, I'm busy emptying my china cabinet and pantry, and making dinners for the weekend!!

Stay tuned for before pics of the great room and hallway flooring....

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm following from the Wandering Wednesday blog hop, hop over and say Hi if you get a chance.
    http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin