Wednesday, March 16, 2011

M.I.A

Sorry I have been M.I.A lately, I have had a lot going on and though I know that's no excuse it is my reality). I have been super busy trying to properly launch my Etsy site, and I have also received several orders from my Facebook page, and have been working on some order for some upcoming brides, so if you are in need of some custom handmade bridal jewellry I'm your girl, I provide awesome rates and I LOVE doing it. Add onto that a gloriously relaxing trip to Orlando, and a sweet little girls 2nd (OH MY!!) birthday party, and we have been super busy. But I'm back, and I am looking for followers so I have decided to link up with my sister on her Would You Rather Wednesdays!! . So here's hoping I added that link properly :) So I will leave you with some pictures of our Orlando trip and some pictures of Hannah's birthday party. Enjoy!!
Hannah and Mommy in the pool

Hannah and Daddy walking in the edge of the zero entry pool!!

We meet Mickey and Minnie

Hannah's Second Mickey themed birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin