Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to Know You

This seemed like a fun way to get to know people so I thought I'd join in the fun. So head on over here and link up and join in too


the ?'s

1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
              
            hmm if I won Miss America the platform I would probably win on would be debate as I'm always up for a good one (just ask my hubby)
 
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
 
            I used to be outdoorsy, then I got hurt and became indoorsy (by force), and now I'm heading back to being outdoorsy as I have a little girl who loves to play outside
 
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
 
           tres tacky, unless you are putting out the trash or getting your mail I don't need to see your jammies, that said I can sometimes be found in my house still in my jammies at 2pm
 
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
 
          well I would say my craft room, but its such a freaking disaster I hate it right now and loathe going in there, so I'm going to go with my great room, because I can do everything I love to do in here 
 
5. nook, kindle, or book?
 
         KOBO - here in Canada that's our ereader and I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine, I love to read and have three books borrowed out of the library at the moment (delivered right to my kobo - I don't even have to leave my house to get my books - how sweet is that!!)
 
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
 
        totally rather wear the same outfit for a week
 
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
 
       I would say Paisley Passions, I keep going back to the post of her craft room, probably looking for inspiration to make some semblance of a craft room out of the mess that is my own right now
 
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
 
       spring, better yet summer, nicer weather and being outside with Hannah!!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you can get a library book right to your e-reader! I know I can access some books online from hom with our library but I'm not sure about getting them on an e-reader

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin