Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Main Floor Bathroom Reveal... Dilemma Solved!!

So, better late then never, especially since I've been sitting on these puppies for a while (since Saturday night). Here are the after pics of the main floor bathroom (again please excuse the horrible photography):








As you will remember this is what the bathroom looked like before (after the Rustoleum Cabinet Transformation) :


And check out this post to see what it looked like during it's makeover...

Here's a breakdown of how we did what, and when:

  • Wednesday night, Eric mudded the walls (where the holes had been)
  • Thursday night, Eric sanded and washed the walls down, and taped off all the spots he didn't want me to get paint...I'm no pro...
  • Thursday night, I rolled the first coat of paint, and Eric edged
  • Friday afternoon, I rolled and edged most of the second coat, and Eric finished edging the ceiling, I know my limitations lol
  • Saturday we put the bathroom back together!!
And viola that is the finished product, and I love it. The bathroom is soo much brighter now, and it feels cleaner, but maybe that's just because we can actually see in there now, lol. It's a nice fresh color, and I still need to buy some art work for the wall opposite the toilet, but I am looking forward to shopping for it!!

What do you guys think? Not bad for a three day project, and compared to the kitchen it was easy-peasy!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin