Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 16 and 17 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 16: Dream house

I am having trouble defining my dream house. I mean I know all the characteristics I would want it to have, so I suppose what will have to suffice is a picture of my current (forever) house, followed by a description of what I would have in my house if money was no object.

So here's a shot of the outside of my house, as it is today!!




A little closer shot, with our new wheels!!
So, some things I would like is a 4 bedroom home (which I have), but I would like all 3 of the bedrooms on the main floor (which I don't have), and a split bedroom layout, with the kids bedrooms being in one area and the master in another area, and I would like the kids bedrooms to be separated by a shared bathroom. I love a great big open concept family room kitchen (like I have), and I love the raised ranch I have. I also love main floor laundry (which I have). I wish that the master suite had a large soaker jacuzzi tub (the kind where I'm up to my neck in hot water). I would like a fenced yard and a large shed. I would also like a room I could dedicate to my beads and jewelry, right now they are in the guest bedroom, and it ain't pretty. I also love having an office. I love high ceilings in a basement, letting in lots of light, so you don't feel like you are in a basement. Oh yah, and I'd love granite counters, you did say dream house right. This list could probably go on forever, so I'm gonna end it here.

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

Hmm, well I have many things I am looking forward too, so I'm gonna do this list up bullet style:
  • Most importantly I'm looking forward to seeing Hannah as a big sister, so if God ever chooses to bless us with more children I cannot wait to see how adorable she is
  • I am also looking forward to someone finding a readily available cure to my dysautonomia, so I can have some sense of what life was like before this illness took hold of me
  • I'm looking forward to summer, I love being outside and it's soo much more fun with Hannah
So, that's the top three things I am looking forward to right now.

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog... I am supposed to be working but I have been reading for a while now:)

    Enjoying your posts! Your house is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin