Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 4 - 30 Day Blog Challenge - Parents and Boost My Blog Friday

Day 4: Your parents
Today's topic is my parent's. My mom and dad are both hard working people. They were married for 29 years when they got divorced, which was approximately 4 years ago. They have both gone their separate ways, most recently with my mom moving closer to her work and out of our local town we lived in for 27 years. My dad has gone on and gotten himself girlfriends (that's been fun lol). Other then that there isn't much to say about them. I am very close to them both and I talk to my mom everyday, and my dad about twice a week. They are both totally in love with Hannah, and have both been a great help to me.

My in laws are also awesome, they live about 3 minutes away (by car), and are also always there if we need them. They are still happily married (33 years today - Happy Anniversary to them). They also think the world of Hannah and stop by often to see her, which she loves!! We are also very close to them, and we see them quite often!!

Check back later today to see what I've been working on this week....

Amy

Ps. Don't forget to head over to Design It Chic to join in on her Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin