Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 18,19,20,21,22 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

First I would like to send out a great big thank you to blogger post scheduler thingy- that is NOT working properly, these posts were scheduled, and failed to post....

What an amazingly, crazy busy, gorgeous weekend we had. The weather was fabulous for the May 2-4 weekend here, and Ash and I ended it on a high note yesterday by a little stateside shopping. More on that tomorrow...

Anyways here are the posts that were supposed to post and didn't...

Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat

Hmm.. my favorite place to eat would have to be Swiss Chalet...



I LOVE their ribs and salad, and keep them Shirley Temples coming.... no one makes them like Swiss Chalet, pure perfection...

Day 19: Something you miss

I miss my grandma like crazy. She was such an amazing woman, always positive an amazing support system for me. Whenever I needed her she was always there, reminding me how precious this life really is. She truly was a pillar of strength for me, and truly a great friend. I probably talked to her 3 times everyday, and I miss just being able to dial her up. She had a lot of health concerns, and despite them had an amazingly positive attitude, and was a pleasure to be around, despite the fact that she had tons of reasons to be absolutely miserable. She always had something good to say. She died 5 years ago now after a short stay in the hospital. I really wished she had the chance to meet Hannah, she loved children, and I am sad they never got to meet.


This picture is very dear to my heart. This photo was captured by our wedding photographer, of her looking up at Eric and I at our wedding ceremony, looking ever so proud (and right beside her is my dad, her son)

Day 20: Nicknames

Ames - is the one I get most often, besides Mommy/Momma
Babe - sometimes from my hubby

Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?


This is my all time favorite picture of myself, because not only is it beautiful, I felt beautiful. My wedding day was one of the best days of my life, so this photo I feel embodies that feeling I had that day.
Day 22: What's in your purse?

Umm.... I have a 2 year old, what isn't in my purse is the better question. I feel like I have everything in it (on a normal day). But at the moment I am proud to say my purse is streamlined, just a whole whack of cards to different places (like Shoppers Optimum - etc, points cards like that), bank card, credit card, a bunch of receipts from yesterday, my cell phone, keys, lip gloss, sunglasses and my passport. Nothing exciting really.

Amy

1 comment:

LinkWithin