Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 6 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy
This one is SUPER EASY............... and as an added bonus I've included a few pics of things that make me happy. Today has been a fabulous Mother's Day, and my talented sister, Ashley, took some pictures today of some of the things I love most, and the day was spent doing things I loved.

For starters, I got to sleep in until 10am, which is unheard of if you have a two year old. Then I got a box of my favorite Rheo Thompson Mint Smoothies, delicious!! Then had a very nice brunch with my mom and sister (and families). Then spent the afternoon outside in the gorgeous weather, and beading. Then had a yummy steak dinner with Eric's parents and grandparents, and am about to enjoy a foot rub from my hubbie.

So here's a few pics of somethings that make me happy....

Hannah and I, Mother's Day 2011

Me, Hannah and Eric on the front porch

Lucky and I on the back deck...love this dog!!

Me, my mom, Hannah and Ash!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin