Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 8 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 8: A place you've traveled to

So, the first place I am going to tell you about is my very favorite place to travel to, and it's not very original, Orlando, Florida. We try to go there every year in February/March, my aunt has a timeshare, and we thoroughly enjoy it!! It is perfect to me because, the food is great (just like back home - I'm not a fan of island food - at least not the island we went to's food), the shopping is amazing, and the weather is great, better then at home. I love love love it!!

Another place we have travelled to is Wakaw, Saskatoon. My cousin got married and we headed out there for the wedding, and it is definitely a different pace of life out there. I thought I lived in the country, but clearly I was wrong. It was a nice place to visit, but I sure do love my fresh flowing running water.

Another place my hubby and I went, and enjoyed as our first international trip away together, on our honeymoon, was Santa Clara Cuba. We stayed at Melia Cayo Santa Maria, and it was a beautiful resort, and it was perfect for a honeymoon. The food was just not what I am used to eating, that said everyone else enjoyed it, just not me, and I am very picky (the kind of picky that doesn't like my food to touch - so don't be discouraged by my review of the food). The beach was beautiful, and we had an amazing honeymoon!!

So, those are some of the places I've visited...

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin