Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 9 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend
So, for this one, I am including two different pictures of me and my best friends. The first one is of me and Sarah (at my wedding), who has been my best friend since I was four years old!! We've seen each other through soo many things and I am proud to call her my best friend.
Photo courtesy of Blair Gable, most amazing photographer EVER!!




The second picture is of me and my sister, Ash, who is also one of my very best friends. We spend hours on the phone almost every night, and I couldn't imagine my life without her, so she's my sister, and my best friend.

Love this picture from Ash's wedding, but I wish it was clearer of her... again courtesy of Blair Gable!!

again Blair Gable... pure amazingness...

So, those are the pictures of two of my best friends...

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin