Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Big Reveal!!! After Pics of the Kitchen!!!!!!

So, here are the most amazing after pics ever!!! I LOVE IT!!! To see the before pics click here, I cannot even express how much I love it!! We used the rustoleum cabinet transformations, in expresso, and we did use the decorative glaze that was included in the kit (the the breakdown of how we did it - check out here). It really goes well with our floors, and decor in general, and is just what we were looking for, so feast your eyes on these gorgeous pictures, and leave me a comment and let me know what you think...










The pantry we refinished as well....
So, that crosses A LOT of things off of our spring reno list.... stay tuned tomorrow for the after pics of the vanities...

Amy

3 comments:

  1. The darker cabinets definitely fit in better with the other decor I could see in the before pictures! What a great idea for not having to completely replace the cabinets; not enough space or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!!! Congrats on your beautiful home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did this a few weeks ago as well. went from a light kitchen with ugly cabinets to a beautiful grown up adult kitchen with pretty cabinets (we re-painted, but I took my agonizing time and it looks like a stain!) Looks GREAT! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin