Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 10,11,12,13 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

First, let me start off and apologize for the delay, my weekend posts are usually scheduled, so I usually blog Monday to Friday, and blogger was broken Wednesday to Friday, so I couldn't schedule my posts, so in an attempt to catch up on my missed days I am just going to group them together in one post!!

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

Some things I am afraid of are:
  • Tornadoes - like whenever it gets really windy I head for the basement, which is ridiculous seeing as I have never even experienced a tornado
  • Losing Hannah - which is also ridiculous, its just I truly cannot imagine my life without her, so I am overly cautious and often need to be reminded she's two, and then I get the hint that I may be being a tad bit over-protective
  • Something happening to any member of my family (animals included) - again I love my family and it would be unimaginable to lose any member
I can't think of anything trivial (like a fear of spiders) that I am afraid of at the moment, so we'll have to stick with the big gloom and doom ones....

Day 11: Favorite tv shows

Ok, so for this one I am going to go through day by day and list the shows I love to watch (really listen to as I bead away)

Monday
  • House
  • Dancing With The Stars
  • The Bachelor/Bachelorette
  • 90210
  • Pretty Little Liars
Tuesday
  • Parenthood - love this show
  • Law and Order: SVU
Wednesday
  • Modern Family - I DIE!! so funny...
  • Cougar Town
Thursday
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Private Practice
I also like to watch
  • Days of Our Lives
  • Tori and Dean
  • Property Virgins
  • Love it or List It
  • Million Dollar Listing ( I can dream...)
Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

My IPhone, I wish I could say my keys or bank card, but I often forget these things....

Day 13: Goals

Hmm, well I have some personal goals that I am working on, a lot of them relating to Hannah, and a bunch of home improvements oriented ones as well, so here's list:

  • Get Hannah potty trained, we are starting this one hardcore June 1
  • Get rid of Hannah's soother, to come shortly after potty training is effective
  • Organize and decorate (once and for all my spare bedroom)
  • Organize my office and come up with a good system to stay organized and on top of it
  • Take out some more time for me, it seems I am always looking after Hannah, and I love it, but I really do need some me time, not some me time because she is sleeping, but some me time because my hubby is home and he can watch her while I do something I enjoy
  • Now that the nicer weather is upon us, I would like to start walking the dogs on a nightly basis (weather pending)
So, those are my goals in a nutshell... I'm sure there are many more not mentioned above...

So, sorry about the jam packed post...

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin