Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 25,26,27,28 - 30 Day Blog Challenge!!

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Ok, so my Ipod hasn't be updated since well December at least, so these are the songs that are on it, and I'm going with it, lol
  1. Lady Gaga - "Poker Face"
  2. Hedley - "Perfect"
  3. Oriathi - "According To You"
  4. Lee DeWyze - "Beautiful Day"
  5. Black Eyes Peas - "I Gotta Feeling"
  6. Daughtry - "No Surpise"
  7. Adam Lamber - "Whataya Want From Me"
  8. Terry Clark duet with Johnny Reid - "You Tell Me"
  9. Lady Antebellum - "Need You Know"
  10. Taylor Swift - "You Belong With Me"

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding

Well, I really am torn on this one, I always say if I could do it all over again, we would run away and get married, but the reality of that is, my wedding was everything I always dreamed it would be, and that is entirely because of the people that were there to share it with me. The feeling of love was almost palpable in the room, I saw more men cry during our vows then I have ever, all of these people bearing witness to something that is so dear to me. Something I just can't give up on. So I would say, that sure I could have saved myself a ton of work in preparing for the wedding and hired a decorator and saved myself that work, but besides all that, I loved that our reception was right in my hometown(albeit not in the most gorgeous hall), so I am constantly reminded every time we walk/drive by, how special it is to me.

I'll leave you with a group shot from our wedding:


 
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
 
Well, I am not disclosing my actual hometown, for security reasons, however I will say that I live in Ontario, Canada. So here's a picture of where Ontario is in Canada......
 
 

Day 28: Something that stresses you out
 
  • living with a dysautonomia, and not knowing when i am going to pass out or feel shitty....
  • arguing with my hubbie over stupid things, or even bigger things, but not seeming to get anywhere...
  • potty training a two year old
  • Dr's not being able to predict the future
  • My body not functioning the way it's supposed to
  • Dealing with Bell Canada, enough said...
  • Dealing with WSIB, again enough said...

1 comment:

  1. If you have any potty training successes please post them!!! We are at a stand still!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin