Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 23 and 24 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Yet again I am apologizing about the lack of posting on my 30 Day challenge. Hannah has the flu and apparently I was a little premature on my loving that she was over it yesterday because I swear as I closed the lid on my laptop, the diarrhea started (which is still better then puking - but shitty nonetheless). So i never got the chance to get back on here, until after she went to bed when my internet was down due to our hydro going off and on courtesy of the thunderstorms we were getting.

So anyways, hopefully this week will turn around soon, both on the sickness front, and on the weather front, and things can get back to normal.

Day 23: Favorite Movie

I feel like I've already posted this on here before but my #1 all time fave movie is



Of course... Dirty Dancing!!!!

Day 24: Something you've learned

What have I learned...... well I've learned that everyone has there own burden they are carrying, and that you should be nice to everyone, and really think before you speak so that you don't say something hurtful intentionally or not. There is beauty in everything and it's easily overlooked if you are too busy looking ahead or behind, you'll miss what's happening in that very moment. You really do need to focus on the positive and look for it in every single thing because it is sooooooo easy to get bogged down in all the negativity. And most importantly try and live each day like it's your last because you never do know what tomorrow will bring. And most importantly, if you want something bad enough, or you believe something strong enough, hold onto that dream and never ever give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin