Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 1 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

I am a stay at home mom to a very sweet 2 year old, and have been married to my husband for 7 years this September. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and a somewhat new house that we are taking our time making over. We live in a small town in Ontario, Canada. I am new to blogging, and would like to use it to keep track of our life. What's happened, what's planned to happen, and it's a great way to meet new people. I spend the majority of my time at home (due to my medical condition), so it's great to feel like I'm interacting with people (other then a 2 year old) without having to worry about what you'll think if I pass out in the middle of our conversation. I try to blog every day (minus the weekends), and topics I like to talk about are my daughter, our home reno's, and book reviews. I love doing blog hops, because they are a great way to find new blogs, and I love reading people's comments!! In my spare time besides blogging, I like to read and make jewelry!! I think that about covers an introduction...

Here's a picture that was taken in January by a local photographer - Ashley Schultz (who did an amazing job)

Now onto the 15 interesting facts:

  1. I recently moved exactly one block from my old house to our new home
  2. I love to shop, but an incredibly thrifty
  3. I hate my house in a mess, but I seem to enjoy renovating  - which everyone knows reno=mess
  4. My daughter probably has as many pairs of shoes as I do, and like me, wears the same ones over and over
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coca Cola, and I have been trying to cut back to only one a day as of late, and I hate it...
  6. I probably spend as much time organizing and sorting beads as I do making jewelry, I need a better system
  7. I am completely computer illiterate when it comes to designing this blog, so I basically say to my sister (Ash) I like this, fix it, and she does, because she knows if I try to do it myself it's going to be an even bigger mess. Love you Ash...
  8. We recently bought a King Size bed, and I still get 3/4 of it...
  9. I hate using a tea towel or dishcloth for more then one day, we are lucky around here if it makes it through the day...
  10. I take way too many pictures, and then never remember to put them in frames, so we have a bunch of frames with "new relatives" in them as my hubby puts it, although I am getting better at this one
  11. I treat my little dog Lucky like she is a child, and I try not to, but she's to stinkin cute and cuddly...
  12. I love to travel...to Florida... I hate trying new foreign foods, so Florida suits me just fine
  13. Sometimes I wish I lived in the states, they have such better shopping...
  14. I hate that my PVR is always FULL, why do I tape soo much and then never get around to watching it...
  15. I have a bead room that I never use except to dump my beads, I need to change this ...
So, there's 15 facts I don't know how interesting they are....

Stay tuned for the next installation of the 30 Day Blog Challenge...

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin