Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!! and Wandering Wednesdays!!

So, today in addition to my 30 Day Blog Challenge post, I am linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love, for What I Am Loving Wednesdays, and Paisley Passions Wandering Wednesdays...

Some things I am loving today are:
  • Our new Dodge Journey (you can read about that here...). I am loving this vehicle, we just had to put gas in it for the first time on Monday and let me tell you we would have had to do that long ago, with our Nissan Titan
  • The gorgeous weather we had over the May 2-4, we haven't had a nice long weekend in a LONG time, we even managed to get some sunburns this weekend (boo to that..)
  • That Hannah is over her first flu ever, that was no fun, I went shopping in the states on Monday and came home to a very sick little girl, she was throwing up for the first time ever, and let me tell you I couldn't have picked a better time to be away (something else I am loving). I'm a real pity-puker, so not having to deal with that really made my day, but I felt so bad for my poor sweet girl. But again on the upside, she is feeling much much better

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin