Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!! and Wandering Wednesdays!!

So, today I am linking up with Paisley Passions Wandering Wednesdays, so head on over and check out her blog.


I am also linking up with Jamie for her What I am Loving Wednesdays, because I am loving sooo many things today :)


So, the first thing I am LOVING is that I am done reno-ing!!! ( I mean as much done as we can be for now I still have plans to paint the bathrooms, and we still have to put the flooring down in the office... but for the most part we are done reno-ing for the next couple of weeks!!) I love that our weekends are going to be our own again, and we can just chill out and hang out with Hannah, I've missed this girl, even though she was here all weekend, my mom was watching her while we were busy doing the cabinets.

I am loving that Allison from is loving her necklace she won from Ashley at Life As I Know It, made by me (you can read all about that here and here). Thanks for your kind words Allison, I am glad you like it!!


I am also loving all my new followers, and I love getting new followers as well as finding new blogs to follow myself, as I am new to this blogging world. So feel free to leave me a comment if you are following my blog and I'll be glad to follow you back.

I LOVE the look of our main floor now in all it's renovated glory. This is just what we imagined when we bought this house, so I am soo glad we have seen it through. I mean we went from this

To this


Don't you just love it??

I am also loving the gorgeous weather we have been getting here, it was 24 degrees Celsius plus humidity on Sunday, it was soo beautiful, Hannah had lots of fun outside with Grandma!!

And last but not least I am loving this girl, I was snapping the after pics of the kitchen (and the pantry behind her), and she was babbling on and I wasn't really listening, and then I clued in as she got louder and louder "CHEESE MOMMA CHEESE!!!!!" and this is the smile she gave me.... How could I not take a picture of that....


And then she followed it up with this silly face that I had never seen her make before...


I cannot even express how much I love this girl.....

So, how about you what are you loving today??

Amy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitchen! :) Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! I am totally following. The renovation is amazing. I am in love with black cabinets. They look great! I also noticed you are reading N. Sparks and J. Picoult! I have read almost all of Sparks, but have only read one Picoult - The Pact. I am finishing up a book and want to start Change of Heart! Stop by the blog and let me know if you've read it! http://vandoss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...so I found you through another blog and had to stop by bc my name is also Amy, my blog is THIS crazy beautiful life, and I too make necklaces(fabric not beads :)) TOO funny! Great minds(or Amys) think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing kitchen!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin