Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABC's Of ME!!!

I thought this was a cool way to get to know me a bit better, so I thought I'd fill it out:

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: King size, well worth the upgrade!!
C. Chore you hate: cleaning out the kitty litter
D. Dogs: two, Lucky (my baby - a pug jack russell cross) and Dakota (a yellow lab)
E. Essential start to your day: a hug from Hannah!! I truly cannot wait to see her in the morning, it's my favorite part
F. Favorite color: baby blue
G. Gold or silver: white gold? does that count?
H. Height: 5’10
I. Instruments: None
J. Job title: Momma, but I was a personal support worker before I got hurt
K. Kids: Hannah, 2 yrs 2 months!!
L. Live: Ontario
M. Mom’s name: Cathy
N. Nicknames: Ames
O. Overnight hospital stays: Surgeries as a kid, the night I got hurt, having Hannah
P. Pet peeve: reminding my hubby to take out the garbage or empty the dishwasher ( you do these things everyday, why do I have to keep asking)...ugh
Q. Quote from a movie: hmm I don't really watch movies for quotes, but I have a ton of quotes I love from books - check them out in my Book Reviews Page
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: one younger sister, and two sisters-in-law
T. Time you wake up: 7:30 usually, I have to get up half and hour before Hannah so my blood pressure can regulate itself, so usually 7:30
U. Underwear: whatever I pull out of my drawer....
V. Vegetables you dislike: carrots, beets, peas, pretty much all of them except salad....lol
W. What makes you run late: losing things like my keys or phone, sometimes Hannah wanting to put her own shoes on,
X. X-Rays you’ve had: jaw, head, neck, shoulders, spine, hips, knees, wrist, elbow, uterus, ankles
Y. Yummy food you make: skor bar dessert, tuna casserole
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: I like them all I think....

What are the ABC's of you?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin