Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!!

I just wanted to check in a leave you guys all a Happy Easter Weekend message!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Easter filled with lots of family memories.

This year for Easter I had to come up with creative things for the Easter bunny to hide for Hannah, as I really don't give her a lot of chocolate. She loves her Goldfish and Bear Paw cookies just as much, so I decided that that would be what I fill Hannah's re-fillable Easter eggs with. I think she will get a really good kick out of looking for Easter eggs around our house, she loves looking for things so I am really looking forward to it. So I am going to fill her eggs with Goldfish, and mini Bear Paw cookies, and hide them around the house. We bought her a couple of new Mickey Mouse books, and a Winnie the Pooh Tiger's Treehouse toy, so she'll be a happy camper. So stay tuned Monday for all the super cute shots of my girl hunting for eggs. Oh and I'm sooo excited to announce that I'm being featured Monday as well, for the first time ever!! Ugly Duckling House is featuring my kitchen reno's, so it's very exciting!!! So be sure and check that out Monday!!

Have a safe and wonderful Easter Weekend from our home to yours!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin