Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!! and Payback...27 Years Later!!!

Today I'm doing the Top Two Tuesdays Bloghop, to play along head on over here


The topic today is things we collect:

  1. I collect beads, I have an addiction, beads, beads, beads, insane amounts of beads, but I love them, and I love working with them.
2. I also collect picture frames, I have an entire shelf of them that I haven't put out, that I probably never will put out, but I have them, and for some reason can't get rid of them, and for some strange reason at least 50% of them don't even have pictures in them (of us anyways lol)

Now onto a nice fun little story of two little girls....

Well once upon a quiet Saturday morning, when I was a little girl myself, I decided it was a good idea to play quietly in my crib while my mommy and daddy slept unknowingly in their bed. the object I was playing with.... Zincofax.... baby bum cream....all over me, my crib, the walls around my crib. Let me tell you my mom and dad were happy to see me that morning. Of course they snapped pics, but in this digital age, I don't have one to show you guys, so use your imagination.

But, you don't have to imagine for long, because, one quiet Tuesday morning, one sweet little girl decided it was a good idea to let her mommy get some extra sleep, and she would play quietly in her room. The object she was playing with... Penaten cream..... baby bum cream.... all over the floor, her clothes, her hands, dresser, her blanky. Mommy opens the door and she says, "Mommy lipstick", with this unbearably cute grin on her face....







..... and that my friends... is payback 27 years later....

Amy

3 comments:

  1. OMG... that is hilarious!! love the pictures... i'm sure that grin is impossible to scold.

    i used to make jewelry... loved it. and i have TONS of inventory that i am currently about to try to get rid of. not sure if you would be interested in any of it? have lots of sterling silver, toggle clasps, daisy spacers, chzec fire polish beads, coin pearls... the list goes on. let me know if you would be interested in anything... i would way rather someone i "know" actually be able to use it rather than just selling it on ebay.

    sorry... longest comment ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was obsessed with picture frames after my wedding! I wanted to have all my wedding pics in frames! I have a tub full of frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog last week! Your story and pics made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin