Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Top Two Tuesday!! Top Two Songs On Your Ipod

So today was another crummy day around our household, after our crazy busy weekend, my hubby ended up in the hospital last night with kidney stones....poor guy... so sorry for the skimpy post today, but after I myself had a rather crappy day too, I'm going with a blog hop for Top Two Tuesdays, so head on over to The Undomestic Momma and play along
And the topic was the top 2 songs on your ipod!!

So my top two songs are:

  1. Pink - "Fuckin' Perfect" - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song super loud!!



2. "How to Save A Life" - The Fray - after Grey's Anatomy reminded me how much I love this song, this makes my top two!!!


So, that is my top two tuesdays today!! Head on over to Undomestic Momma to join in the fun!! Hope you are all having a better day then me....


Amy

1 comment:

LinkWithin