Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Fridays!!

I am linking up again this week for Five Question Friday, and these are the questions....


1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
  • The sun going down later, and being able to have my windows open and clothes out on the line....

2. What was your best birthday ever?
  • I think it was my 25th birthday when my hubby surprised me with a trip to Webster's falls, and then after the falls we went to this awesome little bead shop in Dundas and then he had a suprise party planned for me when we got home, it was pretty awesome. Here's a picture of me in the bead store

3. What is your favorite dessert?
  • Umm, what isn't would probably be the better question, but my favorite dessert (that we can no longer get in Canada is the Triple Chocolate Brownie Cake from Costco, oh my goodness, what I wouldn't do for one of those right now....

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
  • I've never gotten a ticket, so no excuses required (not driving makes that one real easy :) ) 
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
  • Usually I wake up before my alarm, but that usually depends on how late I was up the night before, but I used to be a big fan of the snooze button back in my working days, these days, nothing beats a happily chatting two year old :)

Can't wait to see your answers to five question Friday!!

To link up with the Boost My Blog Friday, link up here

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin