Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!

So, my friends, this will probably be my last post this week until next Tuesday, as we have the big wedding happening, and it's a long weekend, so of course I have jam packed it full of all kinds of fun!! So, I'm not MIA, I'm just having an amazing weekend!!

Now, onto the What I'm Loving Wednesdays!!


So, I am loving soooo many things today....

First off I am loving that I got all the bridal jewelry done, and even managed to sneak in a necklace for Ashley to wear to her weddings Friday as well. I love the way it turned out also...


Excuse the blurriness, I was using my iPhone....

I am loving that Hannah is going to be a flower girl on Friday, and she is soo proud an excited. She will pick flowers from the garden and walk around saying "I'm a flower girl". Soo darn cute, now if only her elbow and knees that are skinned would heal up stat...

I am loving that I will get to see my dad's side of the family. We don't see them often enough, so I am looking forward to seeing everyone, especially my cousin Melissa whose wedding it is. Her hubby-to-be is a real sweetheart.

I am loving that I am getting my hair done on Friday for $15.00. I am looking forward to having half an hour to myself on what I think will otherwise be a hectic day :). I love being pampered so it will be soo nice to get my hair done. I am just going for something simple but I am loving both of these hairstyles I found on Pinterest.


I love this one, but without the flowers, but it might be a bit overstated, screaming I got my hair done...
I love this one, I'm just not sure if I want to go with the simple back, or have it braided and joined at the back
 

<>
Like this but then curly like the above one..

Which one are you guys loving?

I am also loving that it cooled off a little bit yesterday so I was able to have the windows, and front door open all day!!

So, those are some of the things I am loving today!!

Hope everyone's having a fabulous week, and has a fabulous weekend!!

Amy


2 comments:

  1. Love love love the second one!!!! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair is GORGEOUS! I love the second one the most :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin