Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!

Well, let me tell you, Blogger has been giving me a run for my money, not letting me log into my blog, so I apologize for the prolonged absence. But man I have had an amazing couple of days!! I'll be scheduling some posts, so that hopefully should Blogger decide to not let me log in it will at least blog on my behalf... if that function works when it won't let you log in....

Anyways, onto What I Am Loving Wednesday!!


So, for starters. the thing I am definitely loving most is THIS GIRL!!! I mean seriously how cute is she!! She literally brightens my day every single day!! I have such a blast with her everyday!!


This was Hannah's idea of golfing yesterday!!
And, as you can see in the background of that last picture I AM LOVING THIS WEATHER!!! I mean, seriously it has been gorgeous!! We have spend soo much time outside!! We are loving it!!

I am also loving our potty training successes... more on that in another post...

I loved Hannah and I's mini - vacay to the city, to stay with Grandma this past weekend!!

I love the amazing waterpark we found on Sunday, and thoroughly enjoyed, we will be going back there for sure!!

I am loving that all preparations are done for the wedding that Hannah is in (as a flower girl), at the end of the month, all our outfits are bought and coordinated, and Hannah's dress is altered and ready to wear, my dress is a perfect fit (I'll post about that one later too... maybe even include a pic of me in it...).

I hope everyone is loving everything in their lives as much as me right now...

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Hannah looks sooo much like you in that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a flower girl, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having major blogger issues lately too. I am not a fan right now.
    And I'm also loving this weather, I wish summer would last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Stopping by for WILW--a little late! ;)Your little Hannah is so pretty! I bet she wil be beautiful in that flwer girl's dress! How fun for her and you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin