Monday, July 4, 2011

Hoping you can send some positive thoughts my way!!

First I would like to apologize for the lack of posting, I have been crazy busy in many awesomely amazing ways, lots of family celebrations this past long weekend. But, we are home now, and hoping to get back into the full swing of blogging on Wednesday.

Tomorrow, however, is a day I have been dreading for 6 years now. I have my hearing with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board. I am hopeful, and will be glad to have it all done and over with, but I am terrified about having to go through what happened during my assault. So, I am asking for your positive thoughts tomorrow. I am hoping that they will not make me talk about the assault in great detail, but at this point I am prepared that that is a very real possibility. So I am taking tomorrow off from blogging, and have my hearing tomorrow morning, so hopefully it will be an end to the nightmare I have been through, not a continuation.

Thanks for your thoughts and understanding...

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I'm a new follower so Idk what's going on but I'm hoping for the best - sending positive thoughts your way! :)

    http://lifeaccordingtodamaris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin