Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!

I am linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I am Loving Wednesdays!!
Ahh!! I am loving soo many things today!!

I am loving my amazing family, and the great weekend we just had!!

I am loving the gorgeous warm weather and sunshine we have been enjoying for about 6 days straight now!! Fabulous!! Hannah is loving her "cool" (her cold pool - lol)!!

I am loving that my hearing with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board is over, and it was way easier on me than I anticipated it being!! Amen to closing that chapter of my life!!

I am loving the way Melissa's wedding jewelry is shaping up!!
Yep, I took this picture of myself with my iphone!! LOL
I am loving Hannah's sweet little mumbling of "I love you mommy" in her sleep last night when I went in to tuck her in before I went to bed. It seriously melted my heart!!

I am loving that I am all caught up on laundry!!

I am loving my followers, only 7 more and I am doing a jewelry giveaway!!

So, umm yah, totally loving all kinds of things today!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad i'm not the only one who loves being caught up with laundry :)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin