Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What a Weekend!!

We had a super busy whirlwind weekend!! Hannah was the cutest flower girl, and I promise to post pictures once I'm feeling a bit better. Unfortunately, I have been having some issues with my blood pressure that led to a trip to the hospital on Sunday night, but I am on "light duty" at home, so please keep me in your thoughts that my issues resolve themselves in the next little while.

I think I may have just overdone it on the weekend. So I am taking it easy, and putting my feet up as per Dr's orders. We had a great time on the weekend, and Hannah was adorable. She even managed to speed walk up the aisle instead of running. My sister got some cute family pictures of us, so I'll be uploading them as well.

So stay tuned for those updates!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin