Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!!

So, it's Wednesday and time for my weekly link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love

I think it would probably be faster for me to list the things I am not loving today because I can't think of a single one!! I am truly having one AMAZING WONDERFUL week!!

So, for starters, I am LOVING all the good news we have gotten this week. Our car is fixed, my hubbie received recognition for 10 years of dedicated service with the fire department, we have made significant gains in potty training. We found out that our building plans are going to be built, and the builder wants to PURCHASE the plans from us, Hannah has been absolutely adorable!! All in all an amazing week so far!!!

I am also loving this post by Ashley over at Life As I Know It!! I love the idea of blessings in waiting!!!

I am loving the amazing weather we have had all week, and the fact that it is going to continue right into the weekend. This will nicely allow for our picnic date/water park visit with Hannah's favorite aunt Ashley!! (and uncle Mike)....

I am loving that I am almost done all the bridal jewelry I have lined up this week.

I am loving my new hair color... and I even managed to take some self portraits of me and my hair in my dress for the wedding next weekend!!


New dress and new hair!! Excuse the self portrait!!

and an even worse up close shot... but I'm loving my hair!!


I am also loving that we booked our mini summer vacay!! I was looking to go to Great Wolf Lodge, here in Canada in Niagara Falls, but it was CRAZY expensive. It has an amazing water park, and I had heard great reviews about it. But at $460.00 for one night, I think I'll wait until Hannah is older. So then a friend of mine told me about this amazing water park hotel she stayed at in Frankenmuth, (which is nice and close to Birch Run an amazing shopping center I have never been too, and we all know how much I like to shop and in the States of all places). It's called Zehnders Splash Village, and we are booked in for two nights, and it includes 4 meals for $460.00!! Great deal!! I can't wait!! August cannot come fast enough!!

So. like I said I am LOVING a LOT of things. I am sure I am leaving some out, but alas I need to get back to my beading projects!!

Hope everyone's having just as an amazing week as me!!

Amy



3 comments:

  1. You look great! Love the dress and hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! And, yay for all of the good news you got! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'! Also, can't wait to hear your review of The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks! I've always wanted to read it, and I want to hear how you like it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin