Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!

So, it's that time again for What I'm Loving Wednesdays!!

I am loving our gorgeous weather we have been having, and that I have air conditioning to block out all the things I am allergic to!!

I also LOVED Ashley's necklace (seen here on the Bachelorette) from Monday night, and am working on making myself one similar..



I am also loving my sweet girl Hannah (yah I know what else is new...) LOL

I am also loving that the bead organization is 90% done so that portion of cleaning up and organizing the spare bedroom is almost done.

I am loving my Kobo, because it means I can donate my books!! Clearing out some more room in my spare room.

I am loving the new show "The Voice", it's really great!!

That's about it!! Hope everyone's having a great Wednesday!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Aren't e-readers fantastic? I cleaned out tons of space in my childhood room by donating all my old books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin