Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday!!

It's that time of week again, I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am loving that I found this super fun event to take Hannah to on Saturday, so I am looking forward to a super fun family day out at Kidfest on Saturday. They have carnival rides, and games, and food, and it's all oriented to kids 3-15 (even though Hannah's only 2 and a bit she's still going to LOVE it). And as an added bonus it's supposed to be super nice out Saturday, so if we get hot, they have an awesome splash pad just down the street we could take her to to cool down!! Really excited (as I am sure you can tell...)

I am loving my new screen door, and so is Bits, she has been sitting in front of it the whole day.

I am loving the fact that it's much warmer out today, and it looks like we are in for a warmer stretch.




I am loving my new coffee table storage ottoman. After literally YEARS, of looking I found one that goes really well with our couch. It was soo hard to find a leather one to match, so we went with upholstered instead, but I am loving it. (I promise I will take pics of it in my room really soon).

And of course I am loving sweet sweet Hannah!! That girl seriously is my LIFE!!!



What are you loving today?

Hope everyone's having a great Wednesday!!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Kidsfest sounds like a blast!! Can't wait to see pictures. I'm envious of the splashpad - they seem to be everywhere except near us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kidsfest sounds like a blast- I think I'd even enjoy it!

    I love the ottoman, and bonus points for storage =]

    I see you're reading Sing You Home-- I hope you like it so far! It ended up being one of my favorite Jodi Picoult books

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin