Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Am Loving Wednesday and Wandering Wednesday!!

So, yet again this week I am linking up with Jamie, at This Kind of Love, for her What I Am Loving Wednesdays, and I gotta say, I am loving a lot these days...


First and foremost, I am LOVING little miss Hannah Jane, she is loving this weather, and has been in a great mood for the past couple of days (I'm sure because we have spent soo much time outside), and as an added what I'm loving, that this weather is forecasted to stay for the next little while, right through the weekend.


I am loving this super cute swimsuit and floppy hat on Hannah.

I am also loving that she is all about her daddy these days, up until lately it was mommy mommy mommy, and I loved it, but she really didn't seem to want much to do with Eric, which made me sad, so I am loving that everything these days is Daddy.

I am also loving that I am almost done sorting my newest selection of beads, so soon, very soon, you will all be invited to watch me transform my craft room.

I am also loving the new lighting my hubby installed out on our back deck last night. His buddies were complaining about being under the spotlight literally when they were drinking on the back deck, and we already had the lighting so it finally got put up last night (pictures to follow soon).

And one last little thing that I would LOVE, is to hit 50 followers, and get this giveaway started!! So lets get this little old blog up to 50!!




I am also linking up Paisley Passions for Wandering Wednesdays, and I am excited about her Thrilling Thursdays link up tomorrow, where I can reveal my "project" I worked on this past weekend!!\

Hope you are all having a great week too!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin