Tuesday, June 14, 2011

52 Books in 1 Year!!

That is my goal!! And I think I can do it!! I found a cool little tracker challengey thing on Goodreads and thought it would be fun to see if I can make it happen. So I've created a page on my blog (for all you non-Goodread-ers) to track my progress. So far this year I have read 13 books, which doesn't sound like that much considering we are 6 months into the year, but hey I started the challenge late and I am still hoping to achieve my goal!! I love to read, and although my Kobo sometimes gives me grief I LOVE reading on an e-Reader that tracks my progress through the book and saves my pages.

So, if you are a member on Goodreads, come find me, according to them, having friends makes it more fun, which made me laugh reading that!!!

As for today, I'm just waiting for the screen door installers to come and install my new screen door, and for my new storage ottoman (don't worry pics will be coming).

Hope everyone's having a great day!!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe that you have time to read! I wish I did! Please dont tell me your house is always clean too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin