Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend Goals

Wow!!! What a crazy morning around our household!! To start things off I would like to thank my lovely hubby for his re-enactment of stomp this morning at 7am well I was still attempting to stay in dreamland, I mean realistically I was only going to get another 30 mins of sleep before I have to get up and start my morning routine. But I LOVE those last thirty mins and I sure am missing them this morning. Guess who else missed them thanks to the amount of noise my husband made getting his lunch ready and himself ready this morning, sweet little Hannah, she decided this morning she should get up with him at 7am, he tried once, unsuccessfully, to put her back to bed before he went back out to the kitchen and banged around some more - like she's going to sleep through hearing the cookie bags opening - and that was that we were up for the day. She for some reason thinks that getting out of bed and playing with the floor register in her bedroom is super fun. So that is what she proceeded to do. And I got to listen to it for 10 whole minutes before I could (physically - thank you dysautonomia) get up and go into her bedroom. But man do I love how snuggly she is in the morning, lots of hugs and kisses!! But this morning the loving didn't last long before it was her meltdowns all morning - as she was up to early and seems to really need that hour of sleep. needless to say my goal to have her nap after lunch wasn't happening today. We had some errands to get to this morning and she was back in bed napping by 10:10 am!!

Hannah's lack of sleep certainly led her to be a little more daring then usual, the little bum learned something new today (seemingly by accident). She has a fascination with putting things in the toilet and is generally rather mischievous - so we keep all the doors on the main floor of the house closed to keep her out of trouble. Well, we had to do an emergency run to WalMart to by some door knob covers, as Houdini can now open doors. She was soo proud of herself!! Now if only I could easily get the doors open with the stupid knob covers on!!!

So we decided to do a run to Walmart and to drop off some furniture to my sister, so Hannah loved see her Aunt Ash and Uncle Mike. I tried to find a new curtain rod for my bedroom (unsuccessfully) but we managed to get the knob covers and some groceries!! And as an added bonus now that that furniture is gone I can set up my bead room!! Hopefully I will get to work on that this weekend!!

Getting the bead room organized and set up is one of my goals for this weekend and I would like my hubbie to hang the rope lighting under our pergola and hang some of the stuff up in our new master bedroom so I can show you all what it looks like.

Anyhow that is my day in a nutshell!! Have a great weekend!! A

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin