Friday, October 29, 2010

Headboard Update with Pictures!!!

So as promised I have taken the pictures of Hannah's bedroom, and would love to know what your opinions are.


Here's a shot of the pink fabric I chose for her headboard (I apoloogize for the fact it looks taupe it really is pink my camera had issues picking it up). And with that I have a question for you as to which way I should run the checkers. Should I run the fabric the way it is in the first picture as shown below:

Or should I run the fabric this way (as shown in picture number 2):





I suppose it would probably make things easier for you to picture if you knew what the bedroom looked like so here are a few shots of her bedroom now:

(the angels sign is missing the "danced the day you were born")


an last but not least an upclose shot of the quilt on her bed:



I hate the blue bed rails but that was the only color I could get the double rails in so we are stuck with them, it totally clashes with the color on the walls, but its temporary so I keep telling myself. So let me know which way you think I should put the pattern on the headboard. Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks
A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin