Thursday, October 21, 2010

~~My First Post~~

Well I guess you could say this is my first post as a blogger. My sister persuaded me to start blogging to keep track of Hannah's progress and I would like to blog so that I can keep track of the beading projects I am working on. Plus I think any opportunity to talk about my sweet little girl is pretty cool!! I have a lot of blogs that I read every day so I have an idea what this business is all about!!

So I have a 20 month old little girl named Hannah, who is literally my world. She is talking up a storm these days so I will have plenty of new words to tell you, today she told her aunt all about her stinky poop over the phone. It was hilarious!! 

So my day is looking pretty busy today, we have to rearrange our spare bedroom downstairs to make room for our old bedroom furniture, as we recently bought ourselves a new king size bedroom suite, and upgrade from a queen. I also have to head into town to go for my torture session at the physiotherapists, after recently breaking my wrist (falling on it after passing out - a whole other LONG story I'll fill you in on another day) I now have to go to physio twice a week for my torture session.

Anyhow that's about it for my first post. I'll check back tomorrow... A

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin